Hikvision’s HIK-2CD2T85G1I52 / DS-2CD2T85G1-I5 is an easy IP network camera which is powered by Darkfighter technology.
This camera incorporates all the features a standard Hikvision camera has such as H.265/+ support, infrared illumination, 120db wide dynamic range and edge video analytics. This 2.8mm fixed lens bullet camera rises above the standard range as it can produce a sharp and clear image in low-light conditions down to 0.008 lux from its larger image sensory and 50m IR range. This range has been tested to deliver 24/7 video surveillance, and with improvements in noise reduction, making these cameras both a versatile and cost effective choice for a variety of security applications.
- 1/2.5″ progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP resolution (3840 x 2160) at 20fps
- 4mm lens (HVOF – 79 degrees)
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 50m infrared
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports on-board storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
Sample 8MP Hikvision Videos
NOTE If you’d like to experience full 8MP, you may have to click the gear icon and change the resolution to 4K, otherwise youtube may stream at a lower quality resolution.